IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chromecast won't cast from Solar Movies
bining
hozzászólás May 30 2019, 10:13 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Hello, my chromecast connects to the movie and then begins to load (you can see the load screen appear on the tv) and then stops and disconnects before the video starts playing. Wanted to know how I can fix this. I tried restarting my router/modem and have stopped my adblockers but nothing works.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás May 30 2019, 10:14 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

- Are you having issues with officially supported sites (see the list here. Navigate on the app card and see whether it is available for casting from Chrome)?

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás May 30 2019, 10:14 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

IDÉZET(Vendég @ May 30 2019, 10:14 AM) *
- Are you having issues with officially supported sites (see the list here. Navigate on the app card and see whether it is available for casting from Chrome)?

Please note that SolarMovies is not officially supported. If none of the offered steps help and the issue is only with this site, please contact SolarMovies support.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás May 30 2019, 10:15 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

Hello, I did everything here except restarting and rebooting the device because it is built into my tv but none of it worked. I tried it with my other chromecast device and rebooting/restarting it still didn't work and this was a whole different device. The chromecast works with other apps and websites that support it but not any of the movie streaming sites such as SolarMoviez or Yesmovies.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás May 30 2019, 10:15 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

Most of all, as an expats, that misses some interesting movies and programs from his native country...i would like to know if it is forbidden to watch online movies on Italian streaming sites.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jun 2 2019, 09:18 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

If you make a list of all the websites that provide you to stream all the movies online without any trouble and without any kind of risk and with full quality then solarmovies website will be on the first page because this is most recommended website among the entire free movie streaming websites. If you want to know more details please visit here solar movies

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 25th April 2024 - 07:47 AM