IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Food Delivery like Uber Eats - New Template from Zeroqode
bining
hozzászólás Jul 20 2019, 02:30 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

we have just published a new which is a Food Delivery application similar to Uber Eats, Food Panda or Deliveroo. It features apps for users (mobile first), drivers (mobile first), restaurant owners and admins. The template comes with automated payments through stripe to all parties involved. Users can add food items from their favorite restaurants to the cart, pay for the order and delivery and then get real time delivery status updates.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 20 2019, 02:32 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Jul 20 2019, 02:30 PM) *
we have just published a new which is a Food Delivery application similar to Uber Eats, Food Panda or Deliveroo. It features apps for users (mobile first), drivers (mobile first), restaurant owners and admins. The template comes with automated payments through stripe to all parties involved. Users can add food items from their favorite restaurants to the cart, pay for the order and delivery and then get real time delivery status updates.

I’m not sure which other apps you refer to, but I’m guessing you mean apps built in traditional way using code. The difference is that our template is built without code on Bubble thus is far easier and cheaper to modify/add features and maintain.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jul 20 2019, 02:33 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

So the only conclusion I can make from all these experiences is that if the driver asks you if the restaurant has confirmed the order, you should only answer YES, even though they haven't confirmed or denied the order.

+Quote Post
bining
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

Ironically the order with the freak out turned out to not be able to fill the order. So the driver went to the restaurant and he was the one that needed to tell me that. In those cases, you are instructed to cancel the order and put in a change I suppose either to the current restaurant or another new restaurant. But you can just cancel the order completely. The driver doesn't have the power to cancel the order.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

IDÉZET(bining @ Jul 20 2019, 02:33 PM) *
Ironically the order with the freak out turned out to not be able to fill the order. So the driver went to the restaurant and he was the one that needed to tell me that. In those cases, you are instructed to cancel the order and put in a change I suppose either to the current restaurant or another new restaurant. But you can just cancel the order completely. The driver doesn't have the power to cancel the order.

One time the restaurant was just closed. In that one case the driver didn't ask me if the restaurant confirmed. He just went there and told me. So imagine if I had said to has the restaurant confirmed to that one. If you want to know more details please visit here The Painted Pretzel

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 22nd June 2024 - 11:11 PM