IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Audiovox Key fob programming instructions
bining
hozzászólás Jul 23 2019, 10:24 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

have tried at least 7-8 different procedures I found here and on other forums, owners manual, the instructions provided by the eBay FOB supplier, to get vehicle into Programming Mode, never can get the car to get to the auto lock/unlock after removing the key.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 23 2019, 10:25 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

The 2004 Sequoia came standard with keyless entry and theft deterent system, correct? Made in the US, so shouldn't have a "port installed" RKE, right? I have tested my theft system, lock the car with the windows down and reach in open the door, it activates the alarm. I see the blinking car with key icon on the dash, so I assume all is well there, but am at a loss on not being able to program the new remotes. Read somewhere that if you have a "fault code" showing, or door sensor not working you may not be able to get into programming mode. The door light comes on when every door or hatch is opend, then goes out when closed, so all seems to be working, and I have no CEL codes showing (stored or pending) from a Actron scanner tool.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jul 23 2019, 10:25 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Jul 23 2019, 11:25 AM) *
The 2004 Sequoia came standard with keyless entry and theft deterent system, correct? Made in the US, so shouldn't have a "port installed" RKE, right? I have tested my theft system, lock the car with the windows down and reach in open the door, it activates the alarm. I see the blinking car with key icon on the dash, so I assume all is well there, but am at a loss on not being able to program the new remotes. Read somewhere that if you have a "fault code" showing, or door sensor not working you may not be able to get into programming mode. The door light comes on when every door or hatch is opend, then goes out when closed, so all seems to be working, and I have no CEL codes showing (stored or pending) from a Actron scanner tool.

which I believe is what I need since it appears I have a Dealer installed keyless entry (based on the MPX Module in the driver kick panel). I'm wondering is if I can't get the vehicle to go into programming mode, I still won't be able to program the remote, even if I get the correct one???

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 23 2019, 10:26 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

When I tried to set the programming mode, although the power locks did not cycle but I've heard a small click like of a noise of a relay coming from behind the steering wheel. A Toyota technician at a dealer says the car has to be re-programmed. Also when I got this car last week, I've noticed that the indicator light of the Avalon security system has not been flashing or turning on at any time. I suspect that the alarm system has been disabled. I will take the car to a Toyota technician and will keep you updated.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jul 23 2019, 10:27 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

Thanks, wasn't sure if there any indication other than the remote working to lock or unlock the car. I believe I heard a similar 'click' (not very loud) as you describe after about 10 secs, I figured that meant, time's up, it ain't gonna work... I'll let you know if the used FOB does work. I called Toyota parts and service at my local dealer and got no insight at all, "just bring her in and we'll take a look at her." Although they checked my VIN to see if they could tell if I had factory installed keyless, and they said it didn't, so that "confirmed" it's likely to be a dealer installed MPX box. If you want to know more details please visit here Audiovox Key fob programming instructions

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 1st July 2024 - 07:12 AM