IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Property development Finance loans
bining
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 11:09 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 761

Does anyone have any experience of financing property developments as I have the opportunity to get my hands on a bungalow that has outline planning permission for 3 houses that will give me a return of roughly 25%. Well to be fair the profit margin will likely be closer to 35-40% but I wanted to air on the side of caution as things go wrong.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 11:09 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(bining @ Jul 28 2019, 11:09 AM) *
Does anyone have any experience of financing property developments as I have the opportunity to get my hands on a bungalow that has outline planning permission for 3 houses that will give me a return of roughly 25%. Well to be fair the profit margin will likely be closer to 35-40% but I wanted to air on the side of caution as things go wrong.

You could try to attend your local PIN (Property Investor Networking) meeting. They've got about 50 across the UK. They should have a finance broker there who can help. Whatever you do, keep the exact details of the project to yourself until you have secured the deal as the last thing you want to do is give someone else your potential site. They're most likely in a much better position to act quickly and snap it up if it's a good deal.

+Quote Post
ambiguousscourge
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 11:10 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 884

It sounds like you will be quite restricted on funds. A typical new build development may yield 20% if lucky. However, if you are borrowing at 10% PA & the development takes 2 years then your margin has gone. If you want to know more details please visit here https://www.propertyfinancepartners.com/bri...ort-term-loans/

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 11:10 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

Get your plan together, assume an 18 month development completion & see if the borrowing stacks up. Even with planning granted on a site, getting the Conditions, Variations & any drawing can take around 6 months before any work even begins.

+Quote Post
fillerjupiter
hozzászólás Jul 28 2019, 11:11 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 886

IDÉZET(bining @ Jul 28 2019, 11:10 AM) *
Get your plan together, assume an 18 month development completion & see if the borrowing stacks up. Even with planning granted on a site, getting the Conditions, Variations & any drawing can take around 6 months before any work even begins.

He's always dreamt about doing his own property developments, naturally starting wh small projects, working as a family to rebuild from the damage caused and get into new builds and larger refurbishments projects.

+Quote Post
joselcollin
hozzászólás Dec 15 2019, 11:18 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Azonosító: 1,072

IDÉZET(ambiguousscourge @ Jul 28 2019, 11:10 AM) *
It sounds like you will be quite restricted on funds. A typical new build development may yield 20% if lucky. However, if you are borrowing at 10% PA & the development takes 2 years then your margin has gone. If you want to know more details please visit here https://www.propertyfinancepartners.com/bri...ort-term-loans/

Installment Loans - are the type of cash advance which is repaid in equal installments over a set period of time, usually 6 - 36 months. It can be applied both online and in-store. The process if quick and easy as most lenders don't require any guarantor or collateral and can approve you for a loan even with no credit check. Bad credit is not a problem either. But your score, loan amount and some other factors can affect the total cost of the loan. The cheapest one may be achieved in case you apply for up to $5,000 unsecured Installment Loan. Check out the post right here gogopaydayloans.com

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 2nd July 2024 - 11:07 PM