IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Selling Car through CARRO
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Oct 2 2019, 11:45 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,099

For Carro they have 2 options, sell direct to buyer and "sell instantly" which is sell to dealer (i think neither is consignment). Quotz is slightly more troublesome as need to send car down for survey, photoshoot etc but a quick look at their past records look rather promising. For Carro instant sell don't need to do anything just wait for the dealers to bid. I am sure price not as good as quotz but question is how much lower. If it's not much lower then i will prefer through carro as i don't really have time to send car down and all that.

--------------------
Make your Twitch donation button with NOWPayments
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fgthjmklnjf
hozzászólás Oct 2 2019, 11:46 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,100

For reference, dealer offer me $52k for my car but the same car and age as mine in quotz I saw was sold at $60k. But I also read a few comments that upon meet up with dealer, some of them try to bargain down so the bid they put up is not strictly firm.

+Quote Post
sertfyuhkof
hozzászólás Oct 2 2019, 11:46 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,101

Yes, not surprising. But at least can hope for better offer as usually when AD call just a few of their regular dealers to quote, the price tends to be not good. As i mentioned, saw that Quotz could get significantly higher offer than what my AD offer me.

+Quote Post
fdsuhghdfgvh
hozzászólás Oct 2 2019, 11:47 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,103

There’s no way I’d buy a car I hadn’t driven and I would be pretty wary about buying from someone who who let me come to their house. They should have 3rd party insurance to drive other cars.

+Quote Post
dhgfuhdsgfvb
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,104

Good advice above. As long as you are upfront with the issues and state sold as seen then you will be fine. Payment wise, I have in the past always asked the buyer to accompany to the local bank branch and have them accept the payment there (bankers draft / cash).

+Quote Post
sdhicvsduygfv
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,105

As a seller, if they want to test drive it (which they should) insist they bring allong the advertised price in cash. This has 3 benifits, 1 their insurance is only 3rd party so doesn’t cover your car if they crash it, just whatever they hit. 2, gets past tyre kickers with no intentio of buying. 3, they’re on the back foot haggling, they can’t open with “I’ve got £xxx cash” if you’ve already seen £yyy and would then have to actualy find something to haggle about that they didn’t already know to get the price below that.

+Quote Post
bining
hozzászólás Oct 6 2019, 08:41 AM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 761

Like any web site it has to begin tiny and grow supported demand and interaction. The foundation for US, relies around “selling your car”, “car parts” and “leasing” concepts. In time we'll grow and adapt supported what's used or not. We area unit presently based mostly in Francis Richard Stockton On Tees, TS17, nothing to major here, as time moves on perhaps a necessity to maneuver to larger premises except for currently, it's tiny and straightforward.
https://carunited.co.uk

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 1st July 2024 - 06:11 AM