IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fences, Posts, Railings and Gates
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Mar 31 2020, 11:48 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,099

Not sure if it is what your dad was talking about being teh 'good side' but I can only imagine it would be like my garden walls. I own the walls - they were put up by the folk that had my house before me and the supports are in my garden even though the actual walls are on the boundary. I own the walls even though it is in the deeds that my neighbours are jointly responsible for maintaining them.

--------------------
Make your Twitch donation button with NOWPayments
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fgthjmklnjf
hozzászólás Mar 31 2020, 12:08 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,100

Since this thread is about fences, i wanted to know who gets to choose on getting the flat side of a timber fence in a new estate? My build has completed, and i am looking to get my fencing in. Contacted my neighbour (who is yet to start building) after getting details from the developer, and while we agreed on other things, he has asked for the flat side to be on his side of the fence.

+Quote Post
sertfyuhkof
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,101

Well I have all rails facing me. I wanted the flat side on at least one side, but since the neighbours just stuck up a fence without asking I couldn't do much. I have vacant land behind me, so I have to have the railings on my rear side, and then I'm on a corner so again I have the rails. The neighbour next to me really should have had the rails, but I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot so I am just dealing with it. It's my blind side anyway.

+Quote Post
sagsdfhbgfdv
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,102

One of our neighbours has already asked if we would like to go halves on the fence and I asked her to get a quote first but there shouldn't be a problem. Also, the other side are having their garden done too so I imagine they'll want one soon. However we've now had chance to look at our financial situation a little closer and I had forgot about a few outgoings and so we can't really afford to spend any money on a fence to enclose a garden that we can't yet afford to create out of the rubble left by the builders.

+Quote Post
fdsuhghdfgvh
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,103

Not sure if it is what your dad was talking about being teh 'good side' but I can only imagine it would be like my garden walls. I own the walls - they were put up by the folk that had my house before me and the supports are in my garden even though the actual walls are on the boundary. I own the walls even though it is in the deeds that my neighbours are jointly responsible for maintaining them.

+Quote Post
sdhicvsduygfv
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,105

They therefore have the 'good side' of the walls.I would explain to the neighbours that at the moment you are unable to pay towards the fence at the moment. They can still go ahead and put the fence up if they want but make sure it is on their side of the wee fence that is there. That way in the future you can put a fence up on your own side when you can afford it. They may lose a few inches of ground width but hey ho, so what - they might have to to get what they want.

+Quote Post
dhgfuhdsgfvb
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,104

The neighbours on the other side got quotes of about £1000 for a 42ft fence. Ouch! Managed to get our builder's fencing company to put a fence up (therefore it's identical to the rear fence) for £440 and we knew the quality of the work - always a bonus! If your builder is still building on the development has put up any boundary fences then it might be worth asking them who erected the fences for them.

+Quote Post
fgthjmklnjf
hozzászólás Apr 1 2020, 04:26 AM
Létrehozva: #8

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,100

One of the benefits of aluminum is that a good array of finishing options are often applied to the surface. as an example , designers can use paint, anodizing technology, powder coating, electrophoresis, and lots of other options. All of those finishing technologies have various options to guard the surface, produce an exquisite look and long-lasting glow on the aluminum surface.Check more on
https://www.jiefengalu.com/top-reasons-to-c...aluminum-gates/

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 12th September 2024 - 01:30 AM