IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Artistic Nail Design Professional
dsfhdsfsdfdfs
hozzászólás May 11 2020, 07:51 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,203

Buying nail-art tools to use at home never seemed viable, either. I always figured there was no use investing in dotting tools and all those brushes if I didn't have the skill level to use them successfully at home. So, at a nail-art impasse, I starting experimenting with simple looks that I could pull off with random stuff lying around my house. Beauty communities on the Internet have nail-design hacks using just about everything you can think of: floss, mascara wands, tape, plastic bags... the list goes on. If you've tried some of these so-called hacks, I don't even have to tell you that plenty of them are either hard to use or just a flat-out scam.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dfdsgfyusdfds
hozzászólás May 11 2020, 07:56 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 1,201

You can place dots all over the nail for a semi-even pattern like the one I created, but don't let the traditional idea of polka dots stifle your ideas of other ways to use a pin. You could go the minimal route and place a line of dots just along your nail beds or across the tips. You even could use several bobby pins and dip them all in different colors for the nail-art equivalent of confetti cake.

+Quote Post
rufyudsgfds
Létrehozva: #3

Azonosító: 1,202

To create these neon tips, I started with a set of neutral-colored press-ons by Kiss — but you can totally use your bare, natural nails as a base or paint them a different color first. I laid one sticker across each nail near the very top, trying my best to make all the spacing even before painting the tips with two coats of lime-green nail polish by MiniLuxe. Before the second coat dried down, I used tweezers to pull off the stickers as smoothly as possible.

+Quote Post
ergyetrfwer
Létrehozva: #4

Azonosító: 1,206

French manicures are definitely having a moment this year, but if they still make you flinch with memories of the early 2000s, you can create other looks with a few strategically placed reinforcement stickers. Lie them across the top half of the nail diagonally for a more modern take on tips, or place them at the very base for some crescent-shaped negative space.

+Quote Post
dsfhdsfsdfdfs
Létrehozva: #5

Azonosító: 1,203

For the first time in memorable history, Kylie Jenner is without her famous claws – and all it took was a pandemic. For quarantine, Kylie removed her coffin nails and is, instead, embracing a more natural-looking oval shape. She also went minimal on the nail art, with matte rainbow tips.

+Quote Post
rufyudsgfds
hozzászólás May 11 2020, 04:03 PM
Létrehozva: #6

Azonosító: 1,202

When discussing a nail trim and pedicure the most evident contrast is the area of the body wherein both occur everybody realizes a nail treatment is for your hands and a pedicure is for your feet.aside from that point are numerous qualities between a nail treatment and pedicure. Likewise, both serve to give unwinding, make the nails, hands and feet look better and both should be possible at home just as at a spa.
manicure

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 7th August 2024 - 01:11 PM