IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
This New Electric Scooter Is Great. But Don’t Buy It Yet.
miniming
hozzászólás Jul 25 2021, 04:11 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,697

This New Electric Scooter Is Great. But Don’t Buy It Yet.

I rarely write about products that are still in crowdfunding mode. Hate to be part of the hype. It’s just not me. I’d much rather tell readers about products that are already out on the market and being actively delivered to paying customers. But I’m making an exception here, because this product has promise and potential. And it’s a hell of a lot of fun. That said, buyer beware: Do not contribute to the crowdfunding page. Just wait until the product hits the market.

It’s the KQI3 electric kick scooter from a brand called NIU. Maybe it wasn’t the company’s intention, but I feel duped. NIU folks made a big splash earlier this year, debuting the scooter on a stage with runways and models via YouTube. Anyone watching was led to believe this was a product being sold on the market. They asked if I wanted to try it, and I gladly accepted. It looked awesome. pgslot

And it showed up at my door rather quickly in what looked like a nice, finished box. It was easy and fast to set up. Only problem is once I prepped it, it wouldn’t go faster than about 8 miles per hour. I did plenty of research online, but could not find a solution. So I contacted the company. Long story short, the people there knew all about the issue — apparently other media reviewers were having a similar experience — and about a month later, they issued a fix. Give the company reps credit, they were very communicative and up front from that point on. The bad news was the fix itself: Users had to watch the app’s training video and then ride the scooter at low speed for about 1.2 miles before it unlocked the speed cap.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Shane_*
hozzászólás Sep 13 2022, 06:43 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

Typically electric scooters are more expensive outright than petrol scooters but the cost has gone down due to subsidies. That said petrol scooters are cheaper for now. Even the electric scooter is easier to maintain with very fewer maintenance costs since electric scooters have fewer parts.The Knee Scooter Rollator or Knee Walker here, provides mobility for those who can't bear weight on their feet, are unable to (or don't desire to) use traditional crutches. Designed to provide stable mobility for users who can't bear weight. Ideal for users who can't use traditional crutches or who don't want to.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_smmworld_*_*
hozzászólás Jun 16 2023, 09:10 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Best SMM Panel

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 11th September 2024 - 11:19 AM