IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Best Ice Cream Jokes
donaldr
hozzászólás Sep 26 2020, 06:59 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,180

There's nothing better than queuing up at the ice cream van for your first Mr Whippy ice cream cone of the summer. Or, perhaps, walking round the park on a hot day with a fruity ice lolly.

In fact, it would seem Brits love ice cream whatever the weather. Apparently, British people are tenth in the world when it comes to ice cream consumption. On average we eat about 14 one litre tubs of ice cream per person per year!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Sep 26 2020, 07:00 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

If you're looking for a few facts about your fave sweet treat, we've got the scoop: did you know, for example, that it takes about 50 licks to eat a single scoop of ice cream? Or that, whilst nobody quite knows who exactly invented ice cream, we do know that people were enjoying similar frozen treats as far back as Roman times? Emperor Nero would send his servants to fetch snow from the mountains and make himself an icy treat by mixing it with honey and fruit. Eating snow? What an... unusual delicacy.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Sep 26 2020, 07:02 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

Hey Alexa. I have dozens of joke books on my shelves and all my friends know to tell me good ones when they come across them. I also performed “improv” comedy for a year where we had to come up with jokes on the spot. So these jokes come from hundreds of different sources and a lifetime of listening to jokes. I also try to only include ones I think are funny. Glad you enjoyed them because I always laugh typing them up.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Sep 26 2020, 07:03 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

French jokes are a great way to practice your French: not only do they provide a lot of useful vocabulary but they feature the modern spoken French language pronunciation and sentence structure.

Jokes in French are also a door into French culture. In this article, I'll give you a good sample of French jokes for all audience: kids will enjoy them as much as adults.

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Oct 1 2020, 07:16 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

Little Johnny ice cream jokes. Little Johnny rushes home from school. He invades the fridge and is scooping out some cherry vanilla ice cream when his mother enters the kitchen. She says, “Put that away, Johnny! You can’t have ice cream now. It’s too close to supper time. Go outside and play.”

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 8th October 2024 - 11:05 PM