IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Men nurses
Gerik
hozzászólás Feb 14 2023, 12:31 PM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 4,844

How do you think would it be profitable to become a doctor or a nurse? I need to choose a really good profession, so i would be glad if someone could help me with this
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laamar
hozzászólás Feb 14 2023, 12:46 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 4,845

I believe that being a medic is not about profit but rathe about helping people for sure, so i think that you need to think about why do you want to become one. It is responsible job i if you think only about money, than i believe that it is not for you

+Quote Post
Gorchik
hozzászólás Feb 14 2023, 03:05 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Azonosító: 4,843

Correct. I can see that you need a money and thus you need to choose anothe profession. My friend studies for nurse and she has come there to help people in the forst hand. Studying is hard, a lot of tasks and case studies, so you need to be ready for this also. You can also order case study online help this will help you to study, i believe. But for the other things, try to think harder. Because you profession is in fact you future and if you are not ready, than don't go there

+Quote Post
Guest_Vendég_*
hozzászólás Aug 27 2023, 11:48 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Guests

I am applying to graduate school and am required to write a strong purpose statement. The problem is that I am not very good at writing. Maybe some of you have encountered such services? How to find a reliable performer? What questions should I ask before ordering? And in general, how effective is it? Thanks in advance for the advice!

+Quote Post
Guest_Lia_*
hozzászólás Aug 27 2023, 11:49 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Guests

Hi! Yes, I recently faced the same problem. I will be able to advise you. In my opinion, it's important to contact trusted companies that specialize specifically in writing applications.

+Quote Post
Wyaman
hozzászólás Aug 27 2023, 11:54 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Azonosító: 8,377

IDÉZET(Vendég @ Aug 27 2023, 01:48 AM) *
I am applying to graduate school and am required to write a strong purpose statement. The problem is that I am not very good at writing. Maybe some of you have encountered such services? How to find a reliable performer? What questions should I ask before ordering? And in general, how effective is it? Thanks in advance for the advice!

I used the statement of purpose writing services SOPWriting.org. They do a good reputation analysis and emphasize your strengths. Also, they provide data privacy. The deadline depends on your requirements. You can usually arrange for a rush order. Regarding reputation, yes, they are well established. I especially liked how they listened to my ideas carefully and put them into a statement. The work was done on time and the structure and grammar were impeccable. In the end, I was happy with the result. So you can safely turn to them!

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 24th July 2024 - 08:35 PM