IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What are the signs of 5 common Forex scams (and how do you avoid them)?, What are the signs of 5 common Forex scams (and how do you avoid them)
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Dec 28 2020, 05:20 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Advanced Member

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,099

As always, do not take anything I say as advice. This is my personal experience and it may not happen or apply to you. And having said that,I do not want to make a disclaimer every time I am asked to comment,…so let us all understand that one Disclaimer is enough for All Comments Past,Present and Future. Scam 1-When your Broker assigns a person/robot/program or whatever , to trade against you,(their client),knowing that you are going to lose.

--------------------
Make your Twitch donation button with NOWPayments
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sagsdfhbgfdv
hozzászólás Dec 28 2020, 05:22 AM
Létrehozva: #2

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,102

But if this wasn’t LOW enough,..then to find themselves suddenly in the Poo and without warning or explanation, to permanently close your account.I will explain how I trapped the broker and I could have taken them to the cleaners ,legally, had they not panicked. That can only be achieved, when trading against the Trend. Scam 2-When the Broker tells you that playing in Demo mode is exactly the same as the real thing.

+Quote Post
fdsuhghdfgvh
hozzászólás Dec 28 2020, 05:24 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,103

Just when the broker suspects or has indication that the Action is about to go your way…,suddenly you’ve lost connectivity,…glitches.., and miraculously everything is back to normal ,except YOU MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY,and now it’s too late,…or you are now in a worse position.. Why?? Because the Broker and the Banks and the big players don’t want you to win ,close your positions and get out,..because they want that money

+Quote Post
sagsdfhbgfdv
hozzászólás Dec 28 2020, 05:24 AM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,102

When the Spread has increased ten fold or more,and the Broker just does not know why..,and always blames the Deal makers. But if this last minute action has put you in danger territory ,or your funds are liquidated…,and next time when you start trading again ,..and you put the pressure on your broker..,and mention a few names…,amazing how they credit you back, partly or fully

+Quote Post
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Dec 28 2020, 05:25 AM
Létrehozva: #5

Advanced Member

Not very often ,but occasionally, during extreme volatility, and you can see,right before your eyes,that the trading platform is unable to cope with the speed required, when this occurs and you happen to have several positions going Long and going Short.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fdsuhghdfgvh
hozzászólás Dec 28 2020, 05:25 AM
Létrehozva: #6

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,103

The next few seconds you are witnessing digits rolling out of control, when all action has already stopped seconds ago. And to make it worse..,the currency graph is now also showing adjustments after the fact.That is when you have NO IDEA if anything showing on your screen resembles the Truth. Sorry, this is not for the faint hearted.,,and even sorryer.

+Quote Post
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Dec 28 2020, 03:41 PM
Létrehozva: #7

Advanced Member

Forex trading is probably one of the most profitable sides hustles you can grab today. In fact, if it wasn’t so profitable we wouldn’t be having more than $5 trillion daily traded value. But that’s beside the point. I’m pretty sure you want to find out how much you can expect from about a week or a month of trading Forex.

Well, it’s not that easy to answer the question so let me bring in a story for you.

Meet Nathan. Nathan is a father of two and has a stable job as an accountant in New York. He’s relatively successful and is able to bring in about $100,000 a year as income for his family.

Forex Audit

+Quote Post
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Jan 17 2021, 11:49 AM
Létrehozva: #8

Advanced Member

Mart domains usually wins on price, they’re huge and as such they can make less money off of people who buy domains through them. Go Daddy also offers a huge amount of additional services from hosting to email and the list goes on. If you want service to do it all for you Mart domains is that service.

https://martdomains.com/

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 2nd July 2024 - 12:19 AM