IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Best Handpan Drum in 2021
LilBeastll
hozzászólás Jun 8 2021, 10:16 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,766

What is a Handpan Instrument?
The handpan drum is a percussion instrument created in 2000 by two Swiss Felix Rohner and Sabina Schärer.
The hang drum is composed of two hemispherical steel molds combined through the process of nitrogen.
It is generally 9-note, mostly in D minor, and is played by striking the drumhead.
The handpan instrument looks like a UFO, and its sound is long and ethereal, hitting human souls directly.
The sound of the the hang drum is unforgettable when you strike it casually. Once you hear it, you will fall in love with such a sound every second.
One day I ran into a music artist playing a handpan drum in the street. I was immediately attracted by the ethereal sound of music. I seemed to hear a sound from the universe.
I became very interested in this instrument, so I ordered a hang drum online when I got home.
The handpan instrument I chose uses the principle of the Helmholtz resonator, which produces a stable and beautiful sound.
What’s more, the hang drum I bought not only includes the magical handpan instrument, but also includes accessories such as drum stands, drumsticks, drum kits and rags, which saves me a lot of money.
So how to identify high-quality tambourines?
I think three factors are the key to buying handpan drums.
1. Tone.
The material of the handpan drum is different, and its tone style is also very different.
Due to the special pronunciation principle, if a hand disc wants to have good sound quality, it needs to be debugged repeatedly.
The 9-note handpan instrument I chose, from the selection to the production of the hanging instruments, each step is independently completed by an experienced tuner.
2. Materials.
There are two main types of materials for making handpan instrument:
One kind of material is carbon steel. The hang drum made of this material has a longer sustain, but it is prone to rust and requires effort in maintenance.
Another material is STL. This material is not easy to rust, but the handpan drum made of it has relatively poor sustain.
The hang drum that I chose is made of hand-made nitrogen stainless steel.
The sustain of the handpan drum is very good, and it is durable and does not rust.
You only need to use olive oil for maintenance once a week.
3. Appearance.
The most intuitive way to test a hang drum is to look at its appearance.
Observe those circular sound areas. If the sound areas are too neat and flat, and the lines are not rounded, the handpan drum is most likely from an industrial assembly line, rather than being built by professionals.
The high-quality handpan drum that I chose is guaranteed to be handmade by professionals, so you will see uneven marks on the surface of the tambourine. Please rest assured, this is normal.
After listening to my introduction, if you are also interested in the handpan drum, I suggest that you can also buy a one to learn.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 25th June 2024 - 06:10 PM