IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
what turns you on the most?, what turns you on the most?
Guest_Saimon1232_*
hozzászólás Aug 2 2021, 11:54 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Guests

do not hesitate, show your sexual fantasy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_pasik44_*
hozzászólás Aug 2 2021, 12:02 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Guests

When I get a text as I am meeting a woman for first time as date..

“I got nothing underneath my dress and I so want you to take me home, eat my pussy and fuck me slow, deep, faster and hard.”
When the moment I meet a woman for first time, she looks only at my eyes, as I speak and nowhere else, as she’s close, real close, stroking my dick, while in street, discreetly.
When we go to her place and she gets all horny, undoing my belt as we kiss like she so want to get into my pants and tells me..

“I am your bitch, slut, whore, whatever you want me to be Master. Just fuck me right now. Pound this pussy, please Sir.”
When sub understands submissive in bedroom and outside when we live. That turns me on.
When she assumes sex position, arched back, ass up without even me saying, and to hear..

+Quote Post
Guest_Fivkinnn33_*
hozzászólás Aug 2 2021, 12:06 PM
Létrehozva: #3

Guests

sex on camera turns me on the most. I watch how real people have sex, have an orgasm and experience real emotions. it turns me on and I can't take my eyes off it. anacams https://anacams.com is my favorite site. after a big update, its content has become even more incredible and vulgar. I am in awe of the active girls here and their unique sexual abilities. I am sure that this will help me to learn a lot of new things

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 2nd August 2024 - 03:24 AM