IPB

Üdvözöllek a Fórumban! ( Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I invested in cryptocurrency
Zize55
hozzászólás Aug 18 2021, 10:55 AM
Létrehozva: #1

Csoport: Members
Azonosító: 1,474

I think I made a mistake because I invested a lot of money in cryptocurrency. Now I have already lost 30% of what I invested. It's not nice. I don't know what to do. I am afraid that I will lose everything and I have a panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Karl47
hozzászólás Aug 18 2021, 06:44 PM
Létrehozva: #2

Azonosító: 1,476

IDÉZET(Zize55 @ Aug 18 2021, 10:55 AM) *
I think I made a mistake because I invested a lot of money in cryptocurrency. Now I have already lost 30% of what I invested. It's not nice. I don't know what to do. I am afraid that I will lose everything and I have a panic.

Many people make mistakes. They think trading is easy. But there is a whole company for that. Who keep track of the stock market and the news. And if they see some activity or analyze the situation, they understand that cryptocurrency will start to grow. Then they immediately buy it. I think that if you are trading. You need an analyst. I decided that I don't want to buy bitcoin at first. But to take it on credit with crypto loans. That sounds like the right decision to me.

+Quote Post
Bartra228
hozzászólás Aug 19 2021, 08:44 AM
Létrehozva: #3

Azonosító: 1,640

Loans in cash against the security of crypto are granted by many international services. Applications from Russian citizens are not always approved, but if you apply to several organizations at once, there is a chance of getting one.

+Quote Post
ertyuiokpyu
hozzászólás Aug 30 2021, 05:10 PM
Létrehozva: #4

Advanced Member

Azonosító: 1,099

With Cryptocurrency is going well. Make your Twitch donation button with NOWPayments. NOWPayments is a crypto payment gateway that lets you accept crypto payments in 100+ cryptocurrencies.

--------------------
Make your Twitch donation button with NOWPayments

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 19th June 2024 - 03:16 PM