Tartalomjegyzék HandsupForum
Hands up zene minden menyiségben

Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.   KeresésKeresés   TaglistaTaglista   CsoportokCsoportok   RegisztrációRegisztráció 
 ProfilProfil   Privát üzeneteid olvasásához be kell jelentkeznedPrivát üzeneteid olvasásához be kell jelentkezned   BelépésBelépés 

Structure of an Article Review

Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> Hands up Music:)
Előző téma megtekintése :: Következő téma megtekintése  
Szerző Üzenet
williemmiller
Kezdő

HozzászólásElküldve: Kedd. Máj. 11, 2021 8:56 am    Hozzászólás témája: Structure of an Article Review Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Depending on your instructor’s request, you may be able to apply the following structure provided by homework helper to your review. You can also alter the elements within the body of the review structure to suit your needs.

Title:
Your title should not mirror the title of the original work; however, if possible, you can incorporate the original title into the name of the article critique. You do not need to mark the title of your work with quotation marks or an underline. On the other hand, when referencing works by other authors, you should underline the book titles and use quotation marks to indicate article titles.
For example:
A Critique of J. I. Rodale’s The Synonym Finder

Introduction/Opening
Paragraph:
Provide bibliographical data concerning the work you are reviewing. This information should include the title of the original work as well as the date it was published and pages you will be referencing.
Your professor may ask you to place this information directly into the text of your review.
Consider the following article review example:
“The Dignified Professor” by Richard Feynman (Creators on Creating, 1997: 63-67) describes a professor’s passion for physics.
In other cases, your professor may request that you separate the bibliographical information from the text. Instead, the information should appear on a reference page.
For example:
Feynman, Richard. “The Dignified Professer.” Creators on Creating 1997: 63-67.
Your review should also include several statements that reveal the content of the material and your brief opinion on it.
For example:
In “The Dignified Professor,” Feynman rediscovers the joy in physics after taking a playful approach to the subject. Feynman’s tale reinforces the idea that a playful perspective can turn a chore into a more enjoyable experience.

Read: https://studydaddy.com/question/which-of-the-following-is-a-reasonable-conclusion-to-reach-regarding-the-black-c

Body/Supporting
Paragraphs:
The amount of paragraphs in the body of your review will depend on the specifications of the assignment and your opinions on the original piece. However, the number of summary paragraphs should be equal to the number of evaluation paragraphs.
Your summary should cover all the major ideas presented by the author in the original work.
Describe the author’s intellectual background and the methodology the author incorporates when taking a stance on the topic.
Analyze a mixture of positive and negative aspects during your evaluation of the work. Use evidence, such as direct quotations, to support your claims.

Conclusion/Ending
Paragraph:
Provide an overview of your evaluation in the conclusion. You can also elaborate on the points you made during the body of the review. Provide recommendations that suggest which audiences should read the original work. Also, point out audiences that may not find it as enjoyable. As a final word, evaluate the ways in which the field may benefit from the piece.[img][/img]
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése
Gerinaldo
Kezdő

HozzászólásElküldve: Szer. Szept. 01, 2021 11:13 am    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Hello everybody! I don't know what I would do without this company, there is always a huge academic failure and only this organization I apply for assignment help, they are the ones who provide the help that I need so much, they are ready to perform any work as if it were an essay or correcting a report. Recommend!
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése
Hozzászólások megtekintése:   
Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> Hands up Music:) Időzóna: (GMT 0)
1 / 1 oldal

Ugrás:  
Nem készíthetsz új témákat ebben a fórumban.
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
Nem módosíthatod a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban.
Nem törölheted a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban.
Nem szavazhatsz ebben fórumban.