What are your best rental car hacks?

Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék // Események
Előző téma megtekintése :: Következő téma megtekintése  
Szerző Üzenet
Vindictasss

HozzászólásElküldve: Szer. Júl. 13, 2022 1:11 pm    Hozzászólás témája: What are your best rental car hacks? Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével
It is often cheaper to book your rental from another country. - I was standing in Baltimore airport once and hadn’t booked a rental in advance, calling the US booking number I was quoted $4,000 for 20 days or so (1 way). I waited an hour (for the UK to wake up) and called the UK booking, same car, with CDW for $1100 and walked up to the counter while I was on the phone and picked up the rental for basically a quarter of the originally quoted “best price”.
Sign up for the rewards program for every agency, even if you only use it once. It’s free and gives you a bunch of benefits as well as making it easier to track your usage and download past invoices / bills should you need them later.
It is frequently cheaper to go direct, than to go via a 3rd party comparison site. (it’s also MUCH easier in the long run if anything goes wrong) - especially if you want to take options like CDW and ALI (or whatever else)
Exploer2225

HozzászólásElküldve: Szer. Júl. 13, 2022 2:53 pm    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével
The best advice related to car rentals is probably to book rentals during discounts or any promotions. Also a great option would be to change cars often, that way, as I noticed, you can save a little money. Also, if you let's say you want exactly from the airport to get to a certain place, it is better to use airport transfer, it will be cheaper than a regular car rental.

A hozzászólás legutóbb Exploer2225 által Csüt. Dec. 22, 2022 1:32 pm-kor lett szerkesztve, összesen 1 alkalommal.
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése
Kotezicio

HozzászólásElküldve: Szer. Aug. 31, 2022 3:54 pm    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével
The first thing needed when analyzing a car when you buy it is to check the vin number of the car. This can be done with various decoders, such as https://epicvin.com/vin-decoder/audi or Carfax. The latter is very expensive and there is not enough information in it.
Vissza az elejére
Bolaras

HozzászólásElküldve: Csüt. Dec. 22, 2022 2:15 pm    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével
Hi guys, Going down to LA at the end of July and looking to rent a car. Unfortunately I am 24 and the minimum age is 25. The added fee for underage drivers ranged from $20 - $30 PER DAY which is a ripoff considering the car itself doesn't even rent for that much. Anyway, I have been searching and can't find any good deals that waive the underage fee. I found one through travelocity for Hertz but then they charge you full price for the car so it doesn't end up being a better deal in the end. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Vissza az elejére
Vindictasss

HozzászólásElküldve: Csüt. Dec. 22, 2022 2:17 pm    Hozzászólás témája: Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével
What kind of car rental service do you need? Perhaps you need a car with a driver and so on?
If so, you can use Orlando airport shuttle service. When planning a trip to another city, on vacation or on a business trip, you need to think through many things in advance, including how to get to your hotel. You can order a cab or arrange the service on the spot. But in an unfamiliar place there is a risk of encountering dishonesty and deception. To avoid unnecessary worries and financial costs, you can use the transfer service to a particular place in the city. Good luck to you and I hope that I helped you!
Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék // Események Időzóna: (GMT 0)
1 / 1 oldal

Ugrás:  
Nem készíthetsz új témákat ebben a fórumban.
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
Nem módosíthatod a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban.
Nem törölheted a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban.
Nem szavazhatsz ebben fórumban.

alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron and Web Hosting Bluebook // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden