Power LED lamp repair 

My father bought a second hand high power lamp powered by 3 18650 cells.

Unfortunately after installing the batteries there were no way to turn it off.

I have opened up with: "worst case I will put a switch to it" in my mind.

The circuit inside is simple: basically an SOT-23-6 IC marked with 819L 48 a power P fet in SO8 package and some current limiting resistors:



After doing some google fu I ended up on this website:
http://go-radio.ru/remont-nalobnogo-fonarya.html

It turned out that the IC is a Shenzhen Fuman Elec FM2819 The datasheet is only available in chinese, but pushing through the google translate did not helped either.

I have noticed one thing: there were an unpopulated 0603 place parallel with the pushbutton. The russian blog mentioned above that he have had found a cap in the box fallen from the same place. I have followed his advice put a 0603 100nF cap there and now the lamp works as expected.


[ hozzászólás ] [ 0 trackbackek ] permalink ( 2.9 / 46 )
STLINK-V3SET teardown images 

Just received from mouser a brand new STLink V3.

Here cames a bit of teardown of it.

Powered by an STM32F723 BGA variant.

It has a pretty nice construction with insightful features (USB to CAN, I2C, SPI, JTAG, SVD, SWIM).

I would love to use this a general tool. (Patch AVRDude to flash AVRs with it, patch flashrom to flash random SPI flashes, etc.)

USB descriptors:
https://gist.github.com/martonmiklos/d44e2c5f03f83f800f269353fe256f11

Images:








Shipped with the latest FW:


The MB1440B is a kind of passive shield, just some protection diodes and a SN74LVC2T45 level shifter present for the SWIM.
[ hozzászólás ] ( 71 megtekintés ) [ 0 trackbackek ] permalink ( 3 / 52 )
strreplace for EAGLE ULP 


string strreplace(string original, string toReplace, string replaceWith){
string ret = "";
string left = original;
while (strstr(left, toReplace) >= 0) {
ret += strsub(left, 0, strstr(left, toReplace));
ret += replaceWith;
left = strsub(left, strstr(left, toReplace) + strlen(toReplace));
}
ret += left;
return ret;
}

[ hozzászólás ] ( 1 megtekintés ) [ 0 trackbackek ] permalink ( 3 / 39 )
rosserial Failed to get param: length mismatch error 

When you ran into similar:

[ INFO] [1536180410.761324217]: Parameter ~armRotate/minimumPosition requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.764781574]: Parameter ~armRotate/maximumPosition requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.769497296]: Parameter ~armRotate/maximumSpeed requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.774485261]: Parameter ~armRotate/deadBand requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.778887785]: Parameter ~armRotate/kP requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.782668712]: Parameter ~armRotate/kI requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.787019140]: Parameter ~armRotate/kD requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.790912621]: Parameter ~armRotate/kGain requested.
[ INFO] [1536180410.794231906]: Parameter ~armRotate/iMin requested.
[ WARN] [1536180410.796379771]: Failed to get param: length mismatch
[ INFO] [1536180412.641243188]: [tiva_arm] Comms stat: avg bandwidth in: 49, out: 1060 bytes/s, loops/sec: 39230.
[ INFO] [1536180415.798788003]: Parameter ~armRotate/minimumPosition requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.803152207]: Parameter ~armRotate/maximumPosition requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.807883058]: Parameter ~armRotate/maximumSpeed requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.811802805]: Parameter ~armRotate/deadBand requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.815071212]: Parameter ~armRotate/kP requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.818853175]: Parameter ~armRotate/kI requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.821947062]: Parameter ~armRotate/kD requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.824762202]: Parameter ~armRotate/kGain requested.
[ INFO] [1536180415.827612723]: Parameter ~armRotate/iMin requested.
[ WARN] [1536180415.830237542]: Failed to get param: length mismatch


Make sure that your types of your parameters on the MCU and the host matches...
[ hozzászólás ] ( 19 megtekintés ) [ 0 trackbackek ] permalink ( 3.2 / 40 )
Custom Saleae Logic Analyzer plugin load fails on OSX with "Unable to 'dlopen' so/dylib " error 

One of our custom analyzer plugin started to fail to load after started using an std::set variable with the error above with the similar output from the Logic:


Starting /Applications/Logic.app/Contents/MacOS/Logic...
exe File path is /Applications/Logic.app/Contents/MacOS/Logic [ /Users/build/ob_logic/Source/Environment.cpp; Environment; 260 ]
exe folder path is /Applications/Logic.app/Contents/MacOS [ /Users/build/ob_logic/Source/Environment.cpp; Environment; 261 ]
Release Mode; analyzer path is /Applications/Logic.app/Contents/Resources/Analyzers [ /Users/build/ob_logic/Source/Environment.cpp; Environment; 283 ]
Release Mode; exe path is /Applications/Logic.app/Contents/MacOS; user path is /Users/Miklos [ /Users/build/ob_logic/Source/Environment.cpp; Environment; 318 ]
Found log directory at Library//Logs//DiagnosticReports [ /Users/build/ob_logic/Source/Environment.cpp; Environment; 327 ]
dlopen fail (null) [ /Users/build/ob_logic/Source/AnalyzerManager.cpp; LoadAnalyzersAtPath; 159 ]
dlopen fail dlopen(/Users/Miklos/git/saleae_xline_analyzer/bin/libXLiNEAnalyzer.1.0.dylib, 1): Symbol not found: __ZTISt12out_of_range
Referenced from: /Users/Miklos/git/saleae_xline_analyzer/bin/libXLiNEAnalyzer.1.0.dylib
Expected in: /Applications/Logic.app/Contents/MacOS/../MacOS/libAnalyzer.dylib


Solution:

Add -lc++ to the linker flags before the -lAnalyzer.
[ hozzászólás ] ( 6 megtekintés ) [ 0 trackbackek ] permalink ( 3 / 34 )

<< <Előző | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Következő> >>

 
számláló