DJI Phantom I GPS receiver (DJI 11-22 V2) repair attempt  

I have bought a sunken PH1 around a year ago, managed to get it fly, but it is not able to see the GPS signal properly.

I have hooked up the board to my saleae and I have wrapped this tool to read the Saleae logic analyzer output CSV:
https://github.com/aanjhan/ubx

It turned out that it see some satellites, but the link quality is very poor: CNO (Carrier to Noise ratio) was mostly 0 and sometimes 28-30.

So I have replaced the ublox receiver module (to an uBlox 6T), it see more satellites, with better CNo (27-33) but still no signal lock in the system.

I have ordered today a ANT1575-2540A from the TME and we will see.
There is a ALM-1912-BLKG in the antenna path, but I have not been able to source it yet. And my hopes to the antenna is pretty high :D.




[ hozzászólás ] [ 0 trackbackek ] permalink ( 3 / 145 )

<< <Előző | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Következő> >>

 
számláló