So I getting myself deep in the RADIAS and write a utility in JAVA for my best synth :)
Since the Korg editor software doesn't even work on the latest computer OS versions my librarian does, becouse it's platform independent by JAVA programming and it's run under JRE (not under OS).
On 05/05/2018 I just released the RADIASLibrarianv2.1 The previous version of the librarian is no longer available.
The RADIASLibrarianv2.1 has a big and some small new features.
- can run on MAC OSx, Windows XP,7,8,8.1,10 and x64 versions, and Linux;
- there is no menu just tabbed panes; the necessary functions are available by buttons on panes;
- the MIDI tab has a log window;
- the MIDI devices now are in a list, no in combox;
- in some cases there are same name for MIDI IN and OUT devices, now the name is extracted with hashcode;
- the tables now has a filter field to quick search in tables;
- in the randomizer section you can select the destination timbre to randomize;
- in the randomizer section now available randomizing the individual osc's, filters etc. not just both;
- the randomizer section has a new button to initialize the random program in the RADIAS;
- there is a new feature, the TimbreCombinator. It's allow you to select and collect timbres to a new program from the library's programs;