So I getting myself deep in the RADIAS and write a utility in JAVA for my best synth :)
Since the Korg editor software doesn't even work on the latest computer OS versions my librarian does, becouse it's platform independent by JAVA programming and it's run under JRE (not under OS).
On 08/03/2017 I just released the RADIASLibrarianv2. The previous version of the librarian is no longer available.
- can read/write the original RADIAS Editor’s .rdl files;
- can export programs as individual rdp files to your "Home"\Documents directory;
- can import programs from R3 editor's r3l files;
- can import programs from MS2000 and microKORG syx files (the delay/modfx section is corrected on 27/02/2017)
- can import programs from microKORGXL's mkxl_all files
- can store more then 256 programs;
- can sort programs by program number, program name, programmer name or comment;
- can set the program category, programmer name and comment on multiple programs;
- can randomize a selected timbre's synthesizer parameters by 15 groups;
- can randomize a selected timbre's MODSEQ1~3 parameters;
- can combine timbres (with assigned ARP/SEQ settings) from any of programs in library in to a new program;
- can create Cakewalk Instrument file for DAW usage;
- the vocoder patches are not perfectly converted;
- the MS2000, microKORG, microkorgXL and R3's DWGS/PCM wavetables are different then RADIAS PCM wavetables - may you need tweaking after importing files if you think...
- the TimbreCombinator section's bug is corrected. Now the right timbre's assigned ARP/SEQ is moved from source to TESTProgram.
- the R3 and microKORGXL patches are did not stayed in RADIAS memory after power off even thought you wrote it. Now it's solved.
There is a button on Library Import/Export tab to correct that mistake in the old libraries, so you don't need to reconverting the imported programs!
On 30/08/2017 updated some minor changes and bug fixes. The RADIASLibrarianv2 is done.
(Download the zip file by clicking on the picture above, unpack the all files to a folder i.e.: c:\RADIASLibrarian then run it (double click) from your PC locally by JRE )
Operation manual, installation guide
The installation is same as the previous versions... like in this video:
This software is as is. You can use it only for your liabilty!
This software under license of LiPI! Please do not
- share, but across my website: http://lipi.atw.hu;
- do not sell;
LiPI make no warranties at all! Not for your
- RADIAS damage;
- computer damage;
- data loss (MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SOUNDBANK BEFORE YOU USE THIS LIBRARIAN);
- your health including your earth;
LiPI is not liable at all by incidents caused using this software!
With the usage of this software you automatically accept above!
I spend a lot of hour to made this utility. It's free for your personal usage, but if you feel free to make donation by PayPal you can :)
It's a donationware software, please respect my work and my rights. Thank you!